We have bittersweet news to share with all of you about the RTS National Conference.
After watching the development and impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on people across the globe in the last few months, we have decided to postpone the RTS National Conference until 2021. We know that you were looking forward to the conference this year and we are sad that we will not be able to get together as a community this July. However, we are sure that you will agree with us that it is the right thing to do and to not put anyone at risk of getting ill with COVID-19.
The good news is that we have secured a new date for the conference! Our RTS National Conference has been rescheduled to June 17 – June 19, 2021. Please save the date! The venue, content and speakers for next year’s conference will stay the same, and we are excited to continue planning for next year.
We understand that you may have a lot of questions about the planning that you have already done for this conference. Please be assured that you will be supported during this time.
**Website will be updated within the next upcoming weeks**
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you have registered on Eventbrite, your conference registration fees will automatically be refunded. For any direct questions in regard to registration fees please email email@example.com
- If you have reserved a childcare spot through KiddieCorp, they will automatically refund payment, starting next week. For any direct questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 455-1718
- Please don’t forget to cancel your hotel reservation, flights, and any additional accommodations you secured
- Clinic appointments that were scheduled as part of the RTS Conference have been cancelled. If you have any concerns, please email email@example.com
- For any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The RTS National Conference Planning Committee