The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) asks for your assistance in providing comments on proposed amendments to the MyCare Ohio, Ohio Home Care, Assisted Living and PASSPORT waivers.
Comments will be accepted through March 15, 2020.
The public notice, summary of the changes, and copy of the draft waivers are available here:
- MyCare Ohio Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/MyCare-Waiver-Amendment-021520
- Ohio Home Care Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/OHCW-Amendment-021520
- PASSPORT Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/PASSPORT-Waiver-Amendment-021520
- Assisted Living Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/Assisted-Living-Waiver-021520 Please feel free to distribute the public notices and summary documents. Additionally, individuals may request paper copies of the postings and associated documents as follows:
- For the MyCare Waiver amendment, please contact ODM at (888) 433-6755.
- For the Ohio Home Care Waiver, please contact ODM at (888) 438-8603.
- For PASSPORT and/or the Assisted Living Waiver, please contact the Ohio Department of Aging at (855) 926-0994.