The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) asks for your assistance in providing comments on proposed amendments to the MyCare Ohio, Ohio Home Care, Assisted Living and PASSPORT waivers.
Comments will be accepted through March 15, 2020.
The public notice, summary of the changes, and copy of the draft waivers are available here:
- MyCare Ohio Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/MyCare-Waiver-Amendment-021520
- Ohio Home Care Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/OHCW-Amendment-021520
- PASSPORT Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/PASSPORT-Waiver-Amendment-021520
- Assisted Living Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/Assisted-Living-Waiver-021520 Please feel free to distribute the public notices and summary documents. Additionally, individuals may request paper copies of the postings and associated documents as follows:
- For the MyCare Waiver amendment, please contact ODM at (888) 433-6755.
- For the Ohio Home Care Waiver, please contact ODM at (888) 438-8603.
- For PASSPORT and/or the Assisted Living Waiver, please contact the Ohio Department of Aging at (855) 926-0994.
How Prepared Are You? Learn How To Best Prepare for an Emergency!
Wed, February 12, 2020
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital- MOB Building
3430 Burnet Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45229
5th floor Rm 5.201 & 5.202
Come join us for an informative session about emergency preparedness for people with paralysis and other disabilities! This training will inform individuals with paralysis and their caregivers about emergency planning. Participation in this training will inform attendees on how to: Identify how to prepare for the 10 Impacts of Disasters, Create an emergency plan with the assistance of a caregiver, and Understand the necessary steps for Sheltering In Place, Community Sheltering, and Evacuating. This interactive session will engage participants in discussion about how preparing for an emergency is specific to each individuals needs and how to best meet those needs.